- Use our MindBody registration system to select, sign up and pay for your classes online
- Payment may be made by personal check, Visa, or MasterCard
- Reach out to us via email or phone and we’re happy to lend a hand!
Only one discount may be applied per student. Please email us at email@example.com so we may apply the discount.
- Sibling discount: 10% off both siblings
- One child in two classes: 10% off both classes .
- Fort Mason residents: 10% off.
- Click here for information about our scholarship program.
- All registration fees are final, no cancellations or refunds.
- If it is necessary to suspend programming due to COVID19, any other Act of God, or by mandate by the city or state, SFCAC will switch on an online format. If a virtual program replacement is not viable, we will offer a pro-rated credit based on the number of canceled sessions that can be applied to any future SFCAC class, camp, or workshop.
- In the event of low enrollment, SFCAC may request consolidation of classes of the same type. If you are unable to attend the consolidated date and time, a refund will be issued. This is the only circumstance when a refund will be issued.
The following policies are currently suspended due to covid restrictions and challenges of materials distribution for online classes that curtail the possibilities of students dropping-in to classes. We hope to bring these policies back once we can return to regular programming (post-pandemic):
- Trial classes: The drop-in rate for a class can be applied to the full-session registration fees within the current session.
- Two make-up classes per session are allowed. Notification must be provided via email or phone prior to the date of the class being missed. Make-ups are available for any other section of the same class type (ie. if you will miss a Side-by-Side on a Thursday, you can come to Side-by-Side on a Saturday). Make-up bookings are based on availability of space (please call ahead to schedule your make-up class). Make-ups must be taken during the current session or the next calendar session. (Not applicable for online classes)
Looking for extra classes, or help preparing an art portfolio? We are offering private lessons by appointment. Please give us a call for more information: 415-771-0292.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 415.771.0292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.