- Payment may be made by personal check, Visa, or MasterCard.
- Use our MindBody registration system to select, sign up and pay for your classes online
- Enrollment form may be submitted online, by mail or in person.
- Reach out to us via email or phone and we’re happy to lend a hand!
Note: Discounts are only valid for sessions longer than 8 weeks and only one discount may be applied per student. You may enroll online, but prior to paying for the session please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may apply the discount.
- Sibling discount: 10% off for the second child.
- One child in two classes: 10% off for the second class.
- Fort Mason Residents: 10% off.
- Scholarships: A limited number of scholarship funds are available, based on need, to provide tuition assistance, with preference given to new students. Download a scholarship application here and email it to email@example.com.
- All registration fees are final, no cancellations or refunds.
- Trial classes: The drop-in rate for a class can be applied to the full-session registration fees within the current session.
- Two make-up classes per session are allowed.
- Notification must be provided via email or phone prior to the date of the class being missed.
- Make-ups are available for any other section of the same class type (ie. if you will miss a Side-by-Side on a Thursday, you can come to Side-by-Side on a Saturday).
- Make ups based on availability of space (please call ahead to schedule your make up class).
- Make-ups must be taken during the current session or the next calendar session.
- Late policy: Please be on time to pick up your child. If repeated lateness occurs, fee of $1/minute may incur after class is over, at teacher’s discretion.
- In the event of low enrollment, SFCAC may request consolidation of classes of the same type. If you are unable to attend the consolidated date and time, a refund will be issued.
Looking for extra classes, or help preparing an art portfolio? We are offering private lessons by appointment. Please give us a call for more information: 415-771-0292.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 415.771.0292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.