We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
Art Birthday Party Teacher
The Art Birthday Party Teacher will be responsible for assisting with weekend art birthday parties on an as-needed basis.
This is an on-call position.
Saturdays or Sundays 10:30-1:15 (2.25 hrs.) and/or 1:30-4:15 (2.75 hrs.)
Duties and responsibilities
- Work as a team with other art teacher(s).
- Assist with studio preparation and cleanup.
- Prepare and lead art party projects that include printmaking, painting, play dough, collage, drawing.
- Work with children ages 3-10 and their parents.
- Assist serving party refreshments.
- Opportunity to contribute ideas for new projects and other ways to develop the art party program.
- Experience working in education, art, early childhood education, or other related discipline.
- Hands-on experience working with children and art making.
- Ability to remain calm and think clearly under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with children and adults.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- CPR/First aid training desirable.
Wages: Flat rate $45 per 1 ½ hour party; $60 per 2 hour party
Application Deadline: Applications currently accepted on an ongoing basis.
Application Procedure: Please email a cover letter, resume and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org